This method is used if your sale falls through, or the new tenants break the lease. This doesn't create a new listing, it moves your archived record back to being available.
There's a few ways you can find archived listings.
From the Global Search
You'll find when you use the Global search, sold, leases and withdrawn records will appear under the section Archived Listings. To see the sold/leased/withdrawn records, you need to:
1. In the top right-hand corner, type in the address into the Global Search bar
2. In the drop down, under Archived Listings > open your archived listing by clicking on it
From the History Pane
Every time you create a listing it is recorded in the History section on the Property Record.
To view the History section:
1. In the top right-hand corner, type in the address to the Global Search bar
2. Open the Property Record from the drop down menu
3. Open the listing from the History section.
In the right-hand pane of Property records, you'll see at the top the 'History' section. This section tracks the different states this Property has had - so when it was listed, sold, leased, appraised, etc.
Clicking on any of the states will take you through to that particular record.
This is helpful if you want to go back to an older record to re-list, or update sale info.
Once you have found the listing action the following to put it back on the market:
- Click on More > Unarchive
- Select Back on market / Accidentally converted
- Click Save