Once you start conducting Viewings with potential Buyers, you will want to add some Feedback against your Listing and Guest.
There are several ways you can enter Viewing Feedback via Pocket:
- From the Plus button at the bottom of the screen
- From the Listing record
- From the Contact record
- From the Appointment
When recording Viewing Feedback via the Appointment, the Listing record and Guest attended will pull through by default. Meaning, you will only need to enter the feedback provided.
Adding from the Appointment
To enter the Feedback from the appointment, you'll need to:
- Go to Calendar
- Click into the appropriate Appointment
- Click on the Guests Name, located at the bottom of the appointment tab
- Choose Add Feedback; Pocket will automatically populate the feedback type and related records depending on the appointment
- Enter the required fields. For example, price indication, enquiry source, interest level and a note of feedback
- Click Add in the top right hand corner