In order to book an appointment into another staff members' calendars in Rex, you will first need to subscribe to their individual calendar.
To subscribe to another user's calendar see - Subscribing to Another User’s Calendar
Once you are subscribed to the users calendar, you will then be able to book into their diary.
Booking a New Appointment into Another Users Calendar
- Click on the Calendar icon on the left hand side of Rex
- Follow the steps outlined in Adding an Appointment to the Calendar to add in the appointment
- Before saving the appointment, click on the Calendar field. Select the appropriate calendar the appointment needs to be booked into
Please Note: Any Calendar Confirmations sent from appointments are sent from the Organiser. If booking on behalf of another user, the confirmation message will be sent from this user.
Moving an Existing Appointment into Another Users Calendar
- Go to the Calendar icon on the left hand side of Rex
- Click on the appointment that requires updating > Choose Edit/View
- Hover over the Organiser underneath Guests and select Change Organiser
- Choose the relevant user from the Organiser field
- Select the users appropriate calendar
- Save Changes
The appointment will then update and move into the selected users' calendar.