The Land Registry Integration allows you to bulk import Sales History onto Property records in Rex. The sales history will either be linked to an existing property record, or in the case the property doesn't exist a new record will be created.
Activating the Integration
To setup the Land Registry integration in Rex, follow these steps:
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu
- Open 'Integrations'
- Open the 'Discover' section from the left side menu or select' Discover Integrations' from the bottom of the page
- Select HM Land Registry from the list and click 'Activate'
- Enter a Connection Name e.g HM Land Registry. This is to easily identify your integration
- Click Edit
- Next, you will need to update the permissions for any users you wish to be able to use the integration to bulk import Sales History
- Hover over the users name > Click the drop-down arrow and select Edit Permissions
- Tick the box for Property Import
- Save your changes
You will now be able to bulk import sales history using the HM Land Registry Integration.
Please note: Sales History does not include vendor or contact information.