When viewing your Contact records, you'll notice that they might have some additional information under their name. This comes from Rex working out existing info you have in the system about that Contact, and putting them into a Smart Category. You can also filter for these categories, so they might help you to create less tags.
Rex works this info out based on Match Profiles and the relationships you set against Contacts and Properties in 'Related Property/Contact'.
If you hover over a Smart Category, it will display a description in a pop up.
The Smart Categories are as below:
- Listing Owner - Contact is the the Property owner of a Listing
- Purchaser/Tenant - Contact is the purchaser of a residential sale, or a residential rental
- Property Owner - is a Properties related Contact 'Owner'
- Past Property Owner - is a Properties related Contact 'Past Owner'
- Property Tenant - is a Properties related Contact 'Tenant'
- Past Property Tenant - is a Properties related Contact 'Past Tenant'
- Looking to Buy - has a Sale Match Profile
- Looking to Rent - has a Rental Match Profile
Filtering by Smart Categories
Once you've started to add match profiles and add Contacts as related to Properties/Listings, you can then filter for them. To do this:
- Go to Contact > All Contacts
- Click on Filter Contacts
- Under the Smart Categories, choose the category you wish to filter by
- Click Filter
These options are also available in Advanced filters if you want to narrow down your results further.